Thursday, November 24, 2011

Renewal of the Mind with some back story

Wow, God just laid a heavy revelation of myself on me, in a good way. It is going to take some explaining to get you up to speed with where I am at though.
A huge part of my life and my being is the hunger and pursuit of the miraculous, and I am talking the real miraculous. Healing miracles are cool, and I love them, but what really gets me excited is are bonafide crazy miracles. Levitating, walking on water, summoning objects out of nothing, these are the things that I am passionate about. This is one part of the back story.
The other part is that I been an avid gamer for most of my life, for mostly the same reason. See, I really like power, it is exhilarating. Doing miracles has that feeling and, to a lesser extent and as a semi-counterfeit, so does playing video games. Anyway, when I play video games I mostly play war games, games that centre around destruction and killing.
These two things come together in my present experience. Just moments ago I was reading the Bible and I started to feel the power of God in and on me. Almost like I became supernaturally energized, kinda like being manic or that sort of thing. I began to imagine the power of God flowing through me and manifesting and the automatic image was me "force pushing" the desk in front of me and causing some massive damage to the room. All of a sudden I hear God's voice say to me quite sternly, "Your mind has been affected by the video games you have played to love destruction, I am changing your mind, from now on you will love to build up and bring life instead of destruction."
It is all rather mystical and un-provable, so I do not say it supposing that any skeptics will believe it, but I knew that I had to record the experience and I decided to let you in on it. I will get back to you on whether things actually change in my mind or not. Praise Jesus Christ for His salvation!

No comments:

Post a Comment