Monday, November 28, 2011

Back to School

Today was my first day back to school after Thanksgiving break. Texas was awesome and wonderful, I had a great conversation with Aron about our covenant relationship and he entirely reciprocated all my feelings. We will most certainly be in touch with each other for the rest of our lives.
Today was a very special day of school for me, for the next 3 weeks the school will be breaking up into smaller groups a couple days of the week and every student is going to preach a ten minute sermon. This morning I was one of 5 who preached. It was an amazing experience and, even though it certainly was not perfect, I know that I did well. I taught on the scripture 1 Corinthians 3:21 "So then let no one boast in men, for all things belong to you." Essentially I said that we should have no divisions or competition in the church between denominations. No one person or group is special above anyone else, every Christian has it all. Life is really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment