Thursday, November 17, 2011

Life is normal, and wonderful

Well, nothing spectacular has happened in the last four days, sorry, nothing spectacular has happened to me, that I can report on. God has been doing some awesome stuff through some friends though, just today they prayed for a lady with shooting pains going down her leg and she got completely healed. But anyway, I suppose that you will have to be satisfied with an update of all the things I've been up to.
On Tuesday I went to my first mission trip meeting. In March I am going to Mozambique with 19 others. We are going to be staying at a orphanage/mission base of an international organization called Iris Ministries, you should look them up they are amazing. We are going to be ministering to the orphans and the missionaries there, having a party and loving like we never have before. I am really excited about it. (If you feel the urge to give towards said trip you can do so online at ibssm.org)
On Wednesday I met with my group in the International Transformation track. Our mission this year is to help an organization in Iraq to organize a youth conference in Kurdistan this July. Yesterday we met to do intercession for Iraq and made some prophetic cards for the youth that will be there. This is something else that I am incredibly excited about. I may end up going down there for the conference this summer as well.
Today I went on Community Activation and handed out flyers for a block party in a couple weeks. Had a great time talking and praying with people. My team is absolutely amazing and this activation is one more thing that I am incredibly excited about.
So, even though I have not recently seen any really cool miracles, I am loving life, probably more than I ever have before. Ah, God is so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment