Monday, January 31, 2011

Grace healings

I went to a John Crowder conference on the 29th of January, 10 hours round trip in one day but it was worth it. In the aftermath of these meetings I have realised that God actually wants to heal people. I don't have to convince Him to do it cause Jesus paid the price and it's already done! I realised that before, even though I thought that God wanted to heal them, I felt I had to somehow work for it, pray hard or work with some sort of halfway anointing to garner enough favour with God so that people would get healed when I prayed for them. What ridiculousness that is! Ever since this revelation I've pretty much been healing everyone I'm praying for, cause I know God wants to do it. At church yesterday someone came to me about neck pain, got completely healed. (Maybe the tiniest bit of stiffness left, I'm not sure) Today, while I was playing soccer I prayed for a friends thumb/hand, got healed as well. (Maybe a little bit left, I'm not sure)

Before I was pressing in with prayer so that I could see miracles like teleportation and walking on water. I'm not pressing in any more, I'll just believe and see it happen. I'm ready to experience some Supernatural Craziness!

No comments:

Post a Comment