Tuesday, January 18, 2011

God just loves to heal

Last Thursday I went on outreach into my community and whilst I was on my way to a specific house me and my friends came upon a trio of teenagers just off from high-school. Turns out they were all Christians and had visited Bethel a few times, so we were just able to prophecy over them and tell them who they were in God's eyes. After a while of  talking with them, I had left and came back, we discovered that one of them had broken his hand punching a wall a couple days earlier, he couldn't even close his hand! We prayed for him real quick and he clenched his fist like it was nobody's business, all pain was gone! A few minutes later our group leader came over and told us that as he was visiting a house they were greeted by a guy from the floor because his neck hurt too much not to lay down. After they prayed for him he was able to sit up just fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment