Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Some general life updates.

Nothing absolutely extraordinary happened this last week, that is, unless supernatural healing is extraordinary! On Saturday my community outreach group did a block party, free food and entertainment whilst we build relationships and pray for people, and I was asked to preach. It was my first time preaching to a non-church crowd and I was quite nervous, but I did it and I didn't do to bad. At least, no one said I did bad and I felt that God was satisfied with how I did.

On Sunday after church I felt like someone had pain in their ribcage or chest area and I announced it, a friend of mine called me over and told me that the pain was actually in his back where the ribcage meets the spine, and that he wants me to pray for him. as I laid my hand on his back he felt as if my hand were on fire it was so warm, I prayed a couple times and the pain completely left, first in the lower portion then in the upper.

No comments:

Post a Comment