Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Blog

Ok, I have to say that I'm all out ashamed of how little I have posted on this blog. So I am making a new year's resolution to post a post about the stuff God's doing in my life and through my life at least once a week. I have no school Mondays so I think I'll be able to grab the time to do it then. You have my promise, I won't let you guys down.

Some supernatural crazyness for this post.
This Christmas break I went to Jamaica for a family reunion. While I was there it was very windy and I discovered about half-way through the trip that it had been that way since September and was hurting the tourist economy, nobody wanted to go out if it was cold and windy. So I rounded up some family members that night and we went out on the beach and commanded the wind to stop in Jesus name. The next morning it was significantly more calm. So far I'm not sure if it was just a fluke (I don't think it was) or if our prayers/declarations actually changed the weather. I'm going to contact our Jamaican friend in a couple weeks to check out how much less windy it has become.

No comments:

Post a Comment