Friday, December 9, 2011

Life, and Some Exciting News

First and update of the state in which I was in when I wrote the previous post. During a worship time on Tuesday I felt God telling me that He had fixed me already, that I really did have different beliefs than before and God had changed the way my brain thought about everything. He said that even though my emotions may not line up all the time it does not mean that that is not true. I actually do believe that I am accepted and that God loves me for nothing about what I do, I can rest in that and whenever I begin to get stressed or angry at myself for messing up I can tell my emotions that they have no reason to be there and I do not believe those things anymore. Since then I have had a couple stressful times and, honestly, it is a little difficult to not get caught up in the midst of it and forget what God is telling me but I think I am getting better at it. God is so good and I know He is going to work it out for my best.

Life is full of challenges, but the grace of God is a constant and He will always get you through, alive and thriving.

So some exciting news, in two days I am going on a long trip for Christmas, a trip all the way to Norway. My relationship with Helen is getting to be quite serious, serious enough to merit a trip to her home and family for one month. I cannot wait to get there, I know it is going to be wonderful and amazing and very Norwegian. My next blog post will probably be from Europe! It is going to be wild, the only other time I have really been to Europe for an extended time was when I was 3, so this will be quite the adventure into new territory. I miss all my friends in my home province of Nova Scotia and they will be dearly missed over the holidays. What a beautiful country I hail from. Nevertheless, I go to Norway in two days and I know it will be the trip of a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment