Sunday, March 6, 2011

Different Manefestation of the Supernatural

Hey there folks,
I'm really sorry that I haven't been updating these past 2 weeks, bad form on my part for sure.
The reasoning for my lack of blogging have been two-fold. First is, laziness. It takes effort.
Secondly miracles haven't seemed to have been happening these past few weeks. That doesn't mean that God hasn't been doing anything, but that I haven't noticed many large outward signs akin to the ones I've been recording for your benefit. All that said, people are still getting healed, I'm having crazy visions where I go on adventures with Jesus, the gospel is being preached and people are entering the kingdom, and inheritance, of God.
In essence what I'm trying to say is that the outward crazy stuff has taken a bit of a back seat these last few weeks in my life. More centre stage has been my theology and personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
I will be posting on a more regular basis from here on out, I hope. But the content of the blog may contain some more personal parts of my life, which I bet some of those reading were hoping for. Anyway, God bless.
Boy I miss N.S. and I miss all my friends/family back home. I'll see you guys soon!

1 comment: